[jsword-devel] step build: error on step-core

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Wed Feb 8 05:40:50 MST 2012

There is at this very moment a major drive to fix jsword to make it
compatible to alternative versification systems (av11n) as we use
already in libsword.

I would guess the error you found is to do with that - Step relying on
an older version of jsword. Maybe check out an earlier version and see
if it compiles. DM started to check in av11n stuff in jsword only a
month or so.

Peter