[jsword-devel] Bundling JSword with FireBible

Martin Denham mjdenham at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 11:32:37 MST 2011

And Bible couldn't use smartcn because it was too large and slow for mobile
phones so we used mmseg4j.  From memory the only change required was
changing AnalyzerFactory.properties as below:
zh.Analyzer=org.crosswire.jsword.index.lucene.analysis.Mmseg4jChineseLuceneAnalyzer

and adding the attached file.

Regards
Martin