[jsword-devel] Bundling JSword with FireBible

Joe Walker joe at eireneh.com
Thu Nov 10 03:57:40 MST 2011

I tried the xpi of FireBible from thegoan - I had a couple of issues:
- I had to hack the xpi to point at versions of Firefox greater than
6.*. I used max version of '*' because the max version field is fairly
useless these days - you have to be very dedicated to keep up.
- My local install of BibleDesktop is from the jnlp download, so there
is no JSword install directory :( and it didn't seem to like me pointing
to module directories without a JSword directory.

It might be possible to have FireBible automagically download the
requisit jar files if they are not present in the system.

Joe.