[jsword-devel] Simplified resource file translation

Martin Denham mjdenham at gmail.com
Tue May 24 14:47:30 MST 2011

Mario has translated BibleNames_fr.properties, JSMsg_fr.properties, and
JSOtherMsg_fr.properties using Amanuens.  Because of an unexpected issue I
pointed Amanuens to a dummy location for this first language and manually
copied the files over, but now Amanuens is pointing directly at the JSword
repo.

Could somebody clarify the difference between the contents of
JSMsg.properties and JSOtherMsg.properties?  Are they both equally
important?

Kind regards
Martin