No subject

Sun Jan 23 01:21:48 MST 2011

according to how mature modules are e.g. untested, okay, robust.<div><br></=
div><div>Occasionally I consider making a list of reliable modules that tra=
nscends a particular repository. =A0For example it might possibly include t=
he modules in CrossWire repo, some from Beta and some from Xiphos. =A0Alter=
natively modules could have a reliability ranking associated with them e.g =
robust, okay, untested. =A0That way the &#39;experimental&#39; modules woul=
d not provide simple users with a bad experience and the desirable and robu=
st modules would be made available.</div>
filter the English Dictionary because it is too large for mobiles and cause=
s errors it also ignores Gen books because it doesn&#39;t support that form=
at yet. =A0I believe PS also does some filtering of modules.</div>
class=3D"gmail_quote">On 4 February 2011 00:28, DM Smith <span dir=3D"ltr">=
&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:dmsmith at crosswire.org">dmsmith at crosswire.org</a>&gt;<=
/span> wrote:<br>
x #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex;"><div class=3D"im"><br>
On Feb 3, 2011, at 5:16 PM, Martin Denham wrote:<br>
&gt; Hi,<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; I am not familiar with the different module download frameworks used b=
ut I was hoping to add the contents of Xiphos to the list of modules downlo=
adable by And Bible.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; Can you see any issues with this?<br>
about names being in all lower case, which is true in the CrossWire reposit=
ories, is not true in the Xiphos repository. I never brought it up to Karl =
because it was not a pressing issue.<br>

Either Xiphos repository needs to change or JSword needs to accommodate.<br=

It might work now. Haven&#39;t tested it for a while.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; Could somebody tell me what download parameters to use. =A0I have unsu=
ccessfully tried entering values from the Module Repositories wiki page int=
o Bible Desktop.<br>
&gt;<br>
org</a><br>
Catalog Directory: /sword<br>
Zip Directory: /sword/zip<br>
For others see: <a href=3D"http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/Module_Repositorie=
s" target=3D"_blank">http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/Module_Repositories</a><=
br>
&gt; Can I put those parameters into InstallManager.plugin?<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; I was planning to add Xiphos but seeing all the modules in CrossWire b=
eta I am wondering if they are really beta i.e. unstable and whether to add=
 them too.<br>
any of them are experimental. If I had to do it over again, I wouldn&#39;t =
have added it.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; Thanks<br>
&gt; Martin<br>