[jsword-devel] Xiphos repo download config help

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Mon Feb 14 14:41:50 MST 2011

On 02/14/2011 04:38 PM, Martin Denham wrote:
> Hi DM,
>
> You say you regret adding Beta but there are a lot of useful modules
> there.  Do you advise me against adding the modules from Beta to the
> And Bible download list?
Well, I haven't looked at it recently, but there were a lot of module in
beta that were known to be bad. And the wiki page on the beta modules
reflected this. And there were a lot of av11n modules.

There was talk of moving experimental modules to an experimental
repository and av11n modules to an av11n repository.

If this were to happen then beta is fine to add.

In Him,
     DM