[jsword-devel] Maven build

Chris Burrell chris at burrell.me.uk
Sat Feb 12 08:56:58 MST 2011

Hi all

I have committed a patch to fix the maven build. There are a few things that
would be good to get done:

   - i have assumed that all resources now live under src/main/resources and
   src/test/resources but is that a correct assumption? (e.g. I cannot
   find Stop16.gif - actually I can't this anywhere, which means i can't kick
   off BibleDesktop)
   - jdom is not currently in any nexus repository, so there is a manual
   step to add it to the local repository (although it seems we could also use
   a systemDirectory to specify where it is). We should probably leave the
   build like it is until we have Nexus setup.

Anyway, it seems to work a bit better.
Cheers
Chris