[jsword-devel] Xiphos repo download config help

Martin Denham mjdenham at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 15:16:49 MST 2011

Hi,

I am not familiar with the different module download frameworks used but I
was hoping to add the contents of Xiphos to the list of modules downloadable
by And Bible.

Can you see any issues with this?

Could somebody tell me what download parameters to use.  I have
unsuccessfully tried entering values from the Module Repositories wiki page
into Bible Desktop.

Can I put those parameters into InstallManager.plugin?

I was planning to add Xiphos but seeing all the modules in CrossWire beta I
am wondering if they are really beta i.e. unstable and whether to add them
too.

Thanks
Martin