[jsword-devel] mysword

Ben Morgan benpmorgan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 15:55:51 MST 2011

Looks like the modules are sqlite databases, so it's probably not using
sword or jsword code. Also, modules are migrated from TheWord, not from
Sword. From the FAQ it also looks like its name was probably copied from
e-Sword not Sword.

God Bless,
Ben
 For I have no pleasure in the death of anyone,
declares the Lord God; so turn, and live.”
Ezekiel 18:32 (ESV)