[jsword-devel] getOsis problem

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Sat Apr 9 18:57:25 MST 2011

On Apr 9, 2011, at 7:06 AM, Martin Denham wrote:

>         Key key = book.getKey("Gen 1:1");
>         BookData data = new BookData(book, key);
>         Element osis = data.getOsisFragment();
>
>         String strongsNumbers = OSISUtil.getStrongsNumbers(osis);
>         assertTrue("No Strongs in KJV", strongsNumbers.length()>0);

The bug was in getStrongsNumbers, the second argument to getDeepContent was ...TITLE, but should have been ...W.
I'm pretty sure that this was introduced with the change of iteration to an enhanced for loop.
This was also a problem in OSISUtil.getNotes and OSISUtil.getReferences.

I've entered a bug report for this (JS-188) and have check in the fix.

In Him,