[jsword-devel] APExample

Matthias Wegner mic.mat.wegner at web.de
Sat Sep 25 11:32:11 MST 2010

Hello All,

i try to get a working "/org/crosswire/jsword/examples/APIExamples.java".
The Console says:

Book ESV is available

The plain text of Gen 1:1 is

      at
org.crosswire.jsword.examples.APIExamples.getOSIS(APIExamples.java:121)

      at
org.crosswire.jsword.examples.APIExamples.readStyledText(APIExamples.java:15
9)

      at
org.crosswire.jsword.examples.APIExamples.main(APIExamples.java:463)

As you can see there ist no text found of Gen 1:1, and the method getOSIS
throws an Exception because book is NULL. Anyone know why the given and not
modiefied Example is not working. Is there an other Example which is
working? I use Windows 7, Eclipse. If you have a working set, can you send
me the complete zip? Could you give me the information which versions of API
you are using?

I am using

Be blessed,

Matthias