[jsword-devel] Add artifacts to repository?

Markus Härnvi java at harnvi.net
Wed Nov 24 06:47:47 MST 2010

Hi,

On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 2:22 PM, Chris Burrell <chris at burrell.me.uk> wrote:

> We do this often at work (set up our own nexus repositories) with free
> software. So if you want I can probably get instructions for setting Nexus
> up (and for Crucible too). Would require a new user to run under probably
> (or perhaps we can run it in the same tomcat instance...)

I think it would be less work and less software to maintain if you would use
Sonatypes server. It would have the added benefit that the artifacts would
be synced to the default Maven repo. Developers would not need to add a
special repository.

You would need GnuPG keys for signing. And gpg and Maven is needed on the
build machine and the build.xml needs to be updated.

        /Markus