[jsword-devel] JSword common.logger

Tonny Kohar tonny.kohar at gmail.com
Thu May 27 03:51:56 MST 2010

Hi,

Additionally, if possible remove the establishLogging() ->
readConfiguration from the common and instead put it into the
application directly eg: BibleDesktop, because many third party
library which also use java.logging will be affected by
reseting/re-applying the configuration, because it applyed to global
setting of java.logging and this can cause problem :)

IMHO, this kind of configuration setting should be in application
specific (eg: BibleDesktop, Alkitab, etc) rather than in common
library.

Cheers
Tonny Kohar