[jsword-devel] Nave's Topical Bible Reference linking

trent.jsword at trentonadams.ca trent.jsword at trentonadams.ca
Mon Mar 1 22:09:43 MST 2010

Sorry for the delay in replying, I was busy with the wife and kids all day.  We went bowling and what not, lot's of fun.

Nope, wasn't aware of that new beta, I'll check for that next time I work on changes related to an existing module.

I'll have to fix up my XSL that I gave you previously.  The "otherwise" may need to just be removed, and replaced with something else, like checking for non-existent attributes, depending, as it conflicts with the TEI stuff in the new Nave's.

But, the replace I gave you is almost right, I just have to make it work with multi-line mode.  I'll make the replacement check for version 1.0 as well, and that way the new Nave's in beta will be completely ignored.  Does that sound like a good way of doing this?

Should the code somehow be marked for removal at a later date?  Or should we keep it around for quite awhile after the new Nave's is moved to production?  I'd imagine, so we don't affect users too much, we may just want to leave it, eh?

Anyhow, I'm going to work on some of the XSL, and test a bit.  I'm seeing some issues with the new Nave's, cause it doesn't appear to be marked up properly in some cases, in which case I should probably report it.

Thanks.