[jsword-devel] WEB Ps 119 - getRawText misses start of chapter

Martin Denham mjdenham at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 10:37:12 MST 2010

Hi,

*Problem with WEB Bible?*

When I call SwordBook.getRawText for Ps 119v1 using the WEB bible I get the
following which is invalid xml - teh first </l> has now opening tag - and
has the initial titles missing:
   Blessed are those whose ways are blameless,</l> <l type="x-secondary">who
walk according to Yahweh’s law.</l> </lg>

The actual text in the file is correct xml and has teh title, as follows:
type="x-secondary">who walk according to Yahweh’s law.</l> </lg>

So it seems that the start of the chapter is being missed out.

Could the verseStart be wrong in the compRaf file?  Where do the RAF files
come from?

*Quality of Documents*
If there is a problem with the WEB document then in general I was wondering
about the quality of the documents because JSword spends a lot of processing
power validating, and correcting each page and I have discovered that if I
can assume the xml is valid the Android app runs about twice as fast.

Of course the above stems from my attempts to speed up the Android
prototype.

Best regards
Martin