[jsword-devel] Hebrew/Greek defs as tooltips

Yingjie Lan lanyjie at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 12 17:22:03 MST 2010

I wrote a new class, and made small changes to two java files in BD.

If you add the new URITipHelper.java to BD and update the other two files, you should see def/morph in tool tips.

Thanks again for the discussion and suggestions you guys offered. As it is said, improvements could always be made later.

regards,

Yingjie