[jsword-devel] regex searching

Sijo Cherian sijo.cherian at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 16:46:17 MST 2010

What about finding terms across verse boudaries? As far as I remember the
index documents are on per verse basis. So there is no way lucene query can
find nearby words in a paragraph (across verse boundaries). Regex can help
if we string-together verses or use Passage, but like DM mentioned, it will
be slow to run regex (regex can be compiled once, but it has to run on so
many verse strings).

BTW Is anyone working on getting search result highlighting? What needs to
done besides using lucene-highlighter during the search?

-Sijo

Regards,
Sijo