[jsword-devel] maven vs ant

trent.jsword at trentonadams.ca trent.jsword at trentonadams.ca
Sun Feb 21 14:53:27 MST 2010

Oops, totally wrong.  I was messing with bibledesktop, and removed my resource configurations in the pom.  I assumed that all bibledesktop resources were in src/main/resources, but they aren't.  So, obviously bibledesktop wouldn't start because the properties didn't get copied over.

So yeah, go ahead and migrate all resources to src/main/resources/org.*