[jsword-devel] maven vs ant

trent.jsword at trentonadams.ca trent.jsword at trentonadams.ca
Sat Feb 20 20:55:18 MST 2010

----- "DM Smith" <dmsmith at crosswire.org> wrote:

> [...]

Very nice! ;)  Worked great on commons folder.  Only the LZSSTest is failing, and it's cause there's an issue with the kjv_genesis.txt resource.  I'll work that out once I get the other modules working.  But, on the upside, 38 of 39 tests passed fine.

Your mac should have maven 2.0.10 on it already, so it should just work.

Below is the pom.xml, just stick it in trunk/common/pom.xml

Run the following
mvn -P test package

The test profile above enables testing, which I have disabled by default; you can see that in the POM.

Right now, it's a standalone pom.  Later, I'll have a base pom in trunk/, and all other poms will inherit from that.  But, I wanted to get common working first. :D

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
         xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0 http://maven.apache.org/maven-v4_0_0.xsd">
  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
  <groupId>org.crosswire</groupId>
  <artifactId>jsword-common</artifactId>
  <packaging>jar</packaging>
  <version>1.6.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
  <name>jsword-common</name>
  <url>http://maven.apache.org</url>
  <dependencies>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>junit</groupId>
      <artifactId>junit</artifactId>
      <version>3.8.1</version>
      <scope>test</scope>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>log4j</groupId>
      <artifactId>log4j</artifactId>
      <version>1.2.12</version>
      <scope>compile</scope>
    </dependency>

    <dependency>
      <groupId>commons-codec</groupId>
      <artifactId>commons-codec</artifactId>
      <version>1.3</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>commons-httpclient</groupId>
      <artifactId>commons-httpclient</artifactId>
      <version>3.1</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>commons-logging</groupId>
      <version>1.1.1</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>commons-net</groupId>
      <artifactId>commons-net</artifactId>
      <version>1.4.1</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>javatar</groupId>
      <artifactId>javatar</artifactId>
      <version>2.5</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>jdom</groupId>
      <artifactId>jdom</artifactId>
      <version>1.0</version>
    </dependency>

  </dependencies>
  <build>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <configuration>
          <source>1.6</source>
          <target>1.6</target>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>
  </build>

  <properties>
    <maven.test.skip>true</maven.test.skip>
  </properties>

  <profiles>
    <profile>
      <id>test</id>
      <properties>
        <maven.test.skip>false</maven.test.skip>
      </properties>
    </profile>
  </profiles>
</project>