[jsword-devel] Test Summary on Android

Martin Denham mjdenham at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 15:31:20 MST 2010

Hi,

I have spent the last couple of hours testing on Android after the jar
upgrade and the only problems I can find are:

   - Download description is now lacking the module name
   - Job.java should only call WorkListeners when percent changes (actually
   this turned out very good because it highlighted a very slow listener in my
   code so downloads on Android will be faster now)
   - New Lucene requires ManagementFactory which Android does not have

I think all the Dalvik warning messages due to jdk 1.3 compiled jars have
now gone - Great.

That is it until next week now.  Have a great Sunday guys!

Best regards
Martin