[jsword-devel] plain text problem with APIExample or jsword 1.6 ????

Tim Tim at WallacePlace.com
Fri Aug 20 13:39:54 MST 2010

I just downloaded Jsword 1.6 and the APIExamples class.

Got it all working, but it seems that all punctuation is preceded by a
space. For example, John 1:1 (KJV) comes out as...

	In the beginning was the Word , and the Word was with God , and the
Word was God .

(note spaces before commas and period).

It only happens on the getPlainText() method, not on the readStyledText()
method.

Am I doing something wrong? Is this a known problem?

Using Java 1.6.0_14-b08 under XP, if that matters.

BTW, I jumped on the JSword bandwagon, because it looked like NASB was
available.  I'm now learning that I think I was mistaken.  Do any of you
know an update to when or how NASB will be available for JSword?

thanks for your help.
Tim