[jsword-devel] Request Public API for FontStore

Tonny Kohar tonny.kohar at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 02:36:13 MST 2009

Hi,

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 4:26 PM, Tonny Kohar <tonny.kohar at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to request Public API for o.c.common.swing.FontStore,
> because at the moment almost important field and method is marked as
> private.
>
> So here is the list (if possible) to be changed from private to Public/Protected
> - method private void load() -> change to public/protected void load()
> - method private void store() -> change to public/protected void store()
> - private static final String LANG_KEY_PREFIX to public
> - private static final String DEFAULT_KEY to public
> - private static final String DEFAULT_FONT public

Oops, almost forget field
private boolean loaded -> change to protected
private Properties fontMap -> change to protected
private URI fontStore -> change to protected
private String storeName -> change to protected
private String defaultFont -> change to protected

because I would like to inherit from the above FontStore class, rather
reimplemented it.

Cheers
Tonny Kohar
--