[jsword-devel] JSword on Google App Engine

Chris Burrell christopher at burrell.me.uk
Sat Oct 3 02:10:22 MST 2009

Hi

I was just wondering if people think it is possible to take JSword as is,
and run it as a library on Google App Engine? My thinking is that it is not,
since it downloads the books when you install them to disk (wherever that
might be) and with Google App Engine you have only read-access to the
disk...

Am I right? or would it be possible to configure the drivers somehow to
enable the books to be stored somewhere else? like in their non-relational
datastore?
Cheers
Chris