[jsword-devel] [bt-devel] Unlock Keys and Frontends

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sun Nov 22 11:05:27 MST 2009

Sorry for the typos.

I also wanted to say, if an example of how to change the .conf file to
add the user supplied CipherKey is desired, I can supply a concise code
snippet.

As far as user flow specifically for entering a key...
In BibleCS, we show an excerpt from the module, with an edit box for the
user to type their unlock code, with a [Try] button next to it.  The try
button sets the unlock code in the module and re-retrieves the excerpt.
 If the unlock code is correct, the user will see the unencrypted module
excerpt, and they can proceed to hit an [Accept] button to continue.
But again, obviously each frontend will creatively design their own
mechanisms.  I would just like to be sure we have _some_ easy way on
each frontend for our users to know where to obtain and then enter these
unlock codes.

	-Troy.