[jsword-devel] Versification representations...

Chris Burrell christopher at burrell.me.uk
Mon Nov 9 06:33:17 MST 2009

Wow! Thanks for all that. It defintely gives me areas to think about... By
Java database I meant a RDBMS written in Java (Java/Apache Derby),
configured in our case to run as part of the same JVM as our app. What I
meant earlier, is that with Derby, you basically declare new procedures as
static java methods, and then when it comes to executing your procedure, it
uses reflection to invoke your static method.

And thanks for the code sample pointers in the limbo area! I'll chew through
those...
Chris