[jsword-devel] Java IDE

Brian Fernandes infernalproteus at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 09:16:52 MST 2009

Troy,

Have you tried MyEclipse? It has most of what you miss from JBuilder. It
still is Eclipse based, but should have all you need already configured
and polished, ready to go.

Disclaimer: I work for Genuitec and I am the MyEclipseIDE team lead.
We're working on the MyEclipse 7.1 release right now which should be
released in a few day. I'm sure you'll like the JS editor we have in it too.

I use MyEclipse for FireBible development as well.

http://www.myeclipseide.com

Brian.