[jsword-devel] Radical Presentation

Yiguang Hu yighu at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 3 14:45:47 MST 2009

Joe said:
"We could potentialy do something interesting by changing the rendering from
HTML to Java2D, or even JavaFX. That way we could overcome the limitation of
scrollbars and a pre-populated text box. By only rendering the text of the
screen, we could have whole Bible scrolling that was way faster than the
current rendering.

Anyway, that was all a bit radical."

I heard people mention grails group doing things like this. When it is ready, Similar to grails prod war/grails test war, there would be something like:

grails desktop jar
or
grails web war