[jsword-devel] Future Direction for BibleDesktop

Neil Short neshort at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 1 16:33:16 MST 2009

Once the Personal Commentary works, I'll be totally happy with it.
FreeBSD needs a port for it too. I may look into it. I use FBSD but the first time I tried to build a port for it I was overwhelmed.

======
John said to him, "Teacher, we saw a man casting out demons in your name, and we forbade him, because he was not following us."  But Jesus said, "Do not forbid him; for no one who does a mighty work in my name will be able soon after to speak evil of me.  For he that is not against us is for us.

Mark 9:38-40