[jsword-devel] JSword GoBible Creator

Tonny Kohar tonny.kohar at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 22:06:24 MST 2009

Hi,

On Sun, Jul 12, 2009 at 11:07 PM, DM Smith<dmsmith at crosswire.org> wrote:

> On Jul 12, 2009, at 4:36 AM, Stephen Denne wrote:
>

>> I thought perhaps an Alkitab module might be an appropriate simple
>> distribution scheme.
>
> Do you mean plug-in? Alkitab is based on Sun's NetBeans. I'm curious if you
> could develop for it within Eclipse?

Alkitab source code itself is divided into 3
- plain java and swing, no dependency on Netbeans API, I think this
part is reusable outside
- various wrapper for the above to make it into Netbeans plugin, this
part are heavily dependent on Netbeans API
- the Sword module (biblical texts, lexicon, dictionary, etc)
installer is just plain java code with simple Swing Front End that
unzip the things into specified directory. That why it is require Raw
Zip

If you have any questions, pleased do not hesitate to drop me a note.

Cheers
Tonny Kohar
--
Alkitab Bible Study