[jsword-devel] New subscriptions

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Mon Apr 6 19:57:54 MST 2009

Hi all,
For whatever reason, I haven't been getting subscription requests for
jsword-devel, this list, as I used to. Anyway, I have approved all
pending requests. Also, I found that my account was disabled a couple of
times by the program. I found a couple of subscriptions with a ? as to
why the account was disabled. I re-enabled these. If you don't want your
account enabled, let me know or hit the link at the bottom and unsubscribe.

BTW, I'm on holiday this week and have very little access to
internet/e-mail.

In Christ's service,