[jsword-devel] http://trie.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/%20trie-read-only not available to me

Tonny Kohar tonny.kohar at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 21:44:28 MST 2008

Hi,

On Sat, Sep 6, 2008 at 3:31 AM, avolunteer DrStovallFoundation
<pythondrs at yahoo.com> wrote:
> When I tried
> http://trie.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/%20trie-read-only
> I got
> The requested URL /svn/trunk/ trie-read-only was not found on this server.

I do not know regarding the googlecode svn access, but you can acces
the source code by following
http://code.google.com/p/trie/source/checkout and choose browse, then
you can download or copy/paste the code manually, it is only a few
files (5 files only, excluding the project and unit test) anyways, so
should not be much a hassle.

Just compile those 5 files and see if it meet you need. If it really
prove useful, then maybe can contact the author regarding svn access

Cheers
Tonny Kohar

> --- On Thu, 9/4/08, jsword-devel-request at crosswire.org <jsword-devel-request at crosswire.org> wrote:
>
>>    1. Re: Passage List Parsing (Tonny Kohar)

>> > It is a Trie not a Tree. A tree has data at the nodes.
>> A Trie encodes
>> > data on the path to the leaf.
>> >

>> Here is a java trie implementation which may be can be
>> used. It is
>> under Apache License 2.0
>>
>> http://code.google.com/p/trie/
>>
>> It is very small and just need a wrapper to feed the
>> bible/book names
>> into that class library.
>>
>> Cheers
>> Tonny Kohar