[jsword-devel] overlay-lock icon usage ?

Tonny Kohar tonny.kohar at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 20:55:58 MST 2008

Hi,

If I may know, who is the creator (copyright owner) of
overlay-lock16(24).png in the BibleDesktop package ? It is the icon
located at [bd-source]/main/resources/images/overlay-lock16(24).png.

Because I am going to add support for locked book in the Alkitab and
those icons will provide UI Visual that differentiate between normal
book and locked book nicely :). So I need to contact the copyright
owner of those icons and ask permission to use those icons in Alkitab
Bible Study only (will not use in other projects) and will be credited
accordingly.

Thanks
Tonny Kohar
--