[jsword-devel] Alkitab Bible Study 0.9 released

webmedic webmedic at gmail.com
Thu May 22 08:46:58 MST 2008

On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 12:06 AM, Tonny Kohar <tonny.kohar at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 11:59 AM, Tonny Kohar <tonny.kohar at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 11:00 PM, webmedic <webmedic at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> 3. About genbooks so far at least Pilgrims Progress and BAO both cause
> java
> >> errors.
> >
> > I need to check this as well, and what is BAO ?
>
> Yes confirmed all genbooks are not working :(, but I just found where
> the problem is, it is related to the key.getOsisID which end up in
> endless loop and StackOverflow.

Well hopefully this is not to hard to fix. BOA is Bible Atlas Online.

> >> 4. the scripture refererences in TSK at the least do not work. If you
> try to
> >> click on any of the links for most of the books they do not do anything.
> It
> >> appeared to me as though any link to a reference in the current chapter
> seem
> >> to work fine but everything else fails.
> >
> > I also need to download TSK first and check this whether it is the
> > underlying raw text problem or xsl problem or Alkitab problem.
> >

> Just finished downloading TSK and test, it works on my machine, if you
> do not mind could you post the links/verse that does not works, so I
> could check or on the passage entry box there should be passage/list
> of passages that currently displayed, if could post those passages, it
> would be great and help a lot

Well I'm not sure but specificly I was trying to use it in parallel mode
with a few bible texts open KJV and ESV and then I also opened TSK, but now
in testing it seems to work fine this way.

I can recreate this open up a bible view and then add a second text to view
select TSK for this view then goto gen 1. Start hovering over the links in
the tsk. Most of them in the first few verses look ok but go down to verse 4
and then the links will look like this "Bible://" in the status bar. It
would appear as though it does not happen with all links only some of them.

This also happens on verses 5 and 6. I hope this helps.

And one more comment. The forward and back buttons what are they supposed to
do?

Thank you for your response.