[jsword-devel] Options/Preference window

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Sun May 11 12:50:06 MST 2008

FYI,
I think this window needs to be re-written, because it has several
problems that don't lend itself to right-to-left layout.

For combo boxes, I've been trying to get the scroll bar and text on
the correct side.

When I use the same font chooser component in a different dialog it
works just fine, but not here.

The other problem is that it does not layout the page correctly.

I've been going at it for a long time and at this point, I think I
could have re-written it in the same amount of time.

I don't know if I can get this done before the SWORD CD is issued.

In Him,