[jsword-devel] Alkitab 0.7 released

Tonny Kohar tonny.kohar at gmail.com
Tue May 6 10:21:04 MST 2008

Hi,

On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 9:57 PM, DM Smith <dmsmith555 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Tonny Kohar wrote:
>  >
>  > Side Note: does anyone know how to build Mac OSX dmg from non Mac ? if
>  > this is not possible, does anyone know the command line to invoke dmg
>  > builder on Mac so I could add those to the ant script.
>
>  I'll look at it later when I have time, but wrt a Mac dmg, they can only
>  be built on a Mac. As to how to do it from command line, I haven't
>  figured that out yet. I always make it by hand for each release, as it
>  is a multi step process using the Disk Utility application.

Thanks for the info regarding dmg and Disk Utility applications. My
purpose for including the command line build process for creating dmg,
is not for me (because I do not have Mac, but for people who are
interested to have native mac dmg file but does not have enough
programming build/compiling expertise, so that they can download the
source version and run simple ant script. However, it is depend
whether building dmg application can be automated using ant
script/command line or not.

Up till know I am able to build until alkitab.app (folder application)
using automated ant scripts (including creation of plist app
description), just missing dmg builder process.

Cheers
Tonny Kohar
--
Alkitab Bible Study