[jsword-devel] parallel display with WLC

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Sat May 3 03:06:16 MST 2008

Further to below I also now tried it on my WinXp installation on
VirtualBox and it is fine there too. I think I have also Java 1.6 there.

I know that you want to provide a good experience at lower Java
versions, but I think it is worthwhile to be realistic here - if the
underlying software has a serious flaw people should upgrade to a new
version. I would have no hestiation to put a sentence to this effect
onto the website:

"While this software is designed to run successfully on Java version 1.4
upwards, you will get the full benefit of its RtoL display capabilities
only once you use Java version 1.6 upwards."

Peter