[jsword-devel] Crash and Nullpointer exception in BD (Farsi)

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 24 12:34:13 MST 2008

Peter von Kaehne wrote:
> Running the newest nightly build in Farsi and the one from the 18th of
> June I am getting a crash of the programme and output below the text of
> this mail on the terminal. I deleted .jsword and started from scratch
> via English with ethe same result. I get no problem in English, German
> and Traditional Chinese. I have checked my own addition from the 18th
> and can not find a fault. Maybe I am blind
Peter,

I cannot comment on your vision;) The problem is now fixed and I am
rebuilding on the server. I had introduced the problem while fixing
another bug. That bug was that in Germany (Iran, China, Taiwan, ... or
other location for which we have translations), the first run of the
application would ignore the user's locale and start in English.