[jsword-devel] JSword BookFilters question ?

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 24 04:05:29 MST 2008

On Jun 24, 2008, at 3:03 AM, Tonny Kohar wrote:

> Hi,
>
> What is the difference of BookFilters.getGreekDefinitions() and
> BookFilters.getGreekParse() ?
> If I am not wrong greekDefinition() is Strongs and greekParse() is
> Morph, is this correct ?

Yes. This is correct.

> Also in FeatureType MORPHOLOGY, GREEK/HEBREW_PARSE,
> GREEK/HEBREW_DEFINITIONS ? Does XXX_PARSE is equals to MORPHOLOGY ?
> When I need to use constant XXX_PARSE or MORPHOLOGY ?

These define values found in a module's conf. The naming of these
matches what can be found in the conf.

XXX_PARSE mean that a module supplies morphology information.

MORPHOLOGY means that a module uses morphology information found in a
XXX_PARSE module.

Currently no module supplies HEBREW_PARSE information.

In Him,