[jsword-devel] Judges 9 and RTL

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 06:09:40 MST 2008

Daniel Owens wrote:
> I randomly opened BD today and clicked on the Judges 9 link from the
> daily reading, and the text was left-aligned though it still read RTL. I
> clicked on the other OT link (Isaiah 35), and it was fine. Judges 10 and
> 8 are fine too. I entered Judges 9:1-50, and it was fine too. Not sure
> whether this is a module issue, but I thought I would bring it up
> nonetheless.
Hmm.... How does one randomly open up BD? ;)
Were you using 1.0.8? If so, when was it built?
Which module were you looking at?
Had you done anything else before clicking on Judges 9? (I presume that
this is in the daily reading plan?)
Can you randomly open it up again and repeat the experience?

With this info, I'll try to repeat it.

In Him,