[jsword-devel] jsword and THML

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 10 15:56:46 MST 2008

Peter von Kaehne wrote:
> Thanks for that! I will add the list somewhere in the Wiki.

I see that you added it.
The following is the official SWORD statement regarding support for ThML
elements as found on the wiki page:
http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/index.php/DevTools:Modules#Markup

Supported ThML tags include: <sync> (with type parameters of Strongs,
morph, & lemma), <scripRef>, and <note> (plus closing tags where
appropriate). HTML tags that ThML inherits, which may be used in SWORD
modules include <div> (with types of sechead for section headings and
interpreted by those SWORD frontends that render HTML, but will not be
translated to RTF for the Win32 frontend.

What I gave were the set of all ThML tags found in all current modules
in the SWORD repository. (excepting the non-ThML tags that show up in
Webster's Dictionary)

Right now BD has a bug with regard to ThML titles. Karl pointed it out
and I hope to fix it before the release.

In Him,
    DM