[jsword-devel] Alkitab Bible Study 0.9 released

Tonny Kohar tonny.kohar at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 21:02:25 MST 2008

Hi,

2008/5/21 webmedic <webmedic at gmail.com>:
> I have been watching this and am very much enjoying it. There are some
> features I I really like.
>

> 3. About genbooks so far at least Pilgrims Progress and BAO both cause java
> errors.

Just released Alkitab Bible Study 0.9.5. It is available at
http://www.kiyut.com/products/alkitab/index.html
This release fix the genbooks problem and adding history
(back,forward,next,previous) and few other small enhancement.

What's New
- Fix BibleKeyTreeCellRenderer NPE
- Fix GeneralBooks StackOverflow
- Add History (Go Back and Forward)
- Add Verses per view (Go Previous and Next)

not 1.0 yet, because I still need to do add small other enhancements.
So if you find any bugs, please do not hesitate to drop me a note.

Cheers
Tonny Kohar
--
Alkitab Bible Study