[jsword-devel] JIRA Questions

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 25 21:42:53 MST 2008

On Jul 25, 2008, at 9:48 PM, Adam Thomas wrote:

> Three questions concerning the JIRA system:
>
> The "Affects Versions" field does not seem to reflect current BD
> version numbers.

The thought was that we would work toward a 1.1 release. So we have
burned through 1.0.1 to 1.0.7. With this release that will change and
I'll set up some more release numbers. Perhaps it will reflect reality
a bit better.

Suggestions welcomed.

> Is this bug ticket something that can be fixed or closed? http://www.crosswire.org/bugs/browse/BD-8

This one can be closed as cannot reproduce.

> It sounds like this issue is resolved by having the documentation
> online? http://www.crosswire.org/bugs/browse/BD-5

The application should have a help viewer or a way of launching the
pdf and it should be delivered with the application.