[jsword-devel] BibleDesktop and Persistent window positioning

Adam Thomas adam-thomas at cox.net
Fri Jul 25 17:21:40 MST 2008

Thanks for the kind words about my patch DM. I had fun writing my first
lines of BD code, even though I was half asleep (up till 4am). :) Coding all
day at work and spending time with my family in the evenings take most of my
energy. Not that I'm complaining, merely stating that we all have other
obligations that keep us from participating in fun projects like JSword all
the time.

I am still learning all the nuances of the code base, but hope to become a
steady contributor (time permitting) to the JSword and BD projects. I'll
never be able to pay back Jesus for the wonderful grace he has given to me.
I only hope that my contributions, like a ministry, can serve His purpose
for winning souls for the Kingdom of God.

By the way, I liked the mods you made to LayoutPersistence. It made sense to
make it a Singleton.

Should I (do I have the ability to) close the ticket regarding the layout
persistence?

Also, I have a question regarding @author in JavaDoc for classes. At what
point should I add my name as an author as a class? Changing one or two
lines in an existing class? Refactoring the entire class?

By His Grace,
Adam