[jsword-devel] German translation and few small issues

Benny Wasty bennywasty at gmx.de
Tue Jul 22 15:09:12 MST 2008

Hi!

I corrected the German text for the "Install Books?"-dialog and improved
the Sword Module Type names - see appended patches.

I noticed that in OS X the section headings in the preferences menu are
cut off (e.g. Bible Disp..., Sword Bo...), although there is enough
whitespace to display them fully.
I also noticed the "show sourcecode"-menu entry isn't there any more -
was it taken out?

Would it be possible to reload a module that has changed on the disk? I
have a script that generates a module and I would like to see the
changes without restarting BD.

Benny