[jsword-devel] Wiki Documentation

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 2 20:23:03 MST 2008

On Jul 2, 2008, at 10:58 PM, Gary Lo wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm a newbie to the Jsword comunity, and was wondering if its ok, if
> I help by writing documentation for the code on the Wiki. I know its
> probaby flawed with errors so please correct and teach me. Trying to
> do what I can to help.

Gary,

Welcome!

Please feel free to do so. Once you have an account, you'll need to
wait for 4 days before you can edit anything. The waiting period
prevents lots of spam and wiki vandalism.

Having a high-level overview in the wiki would be great. There will be
many of us that will pitch in to help correct your work.

I'd also suggest that low-level documentation be put into the code
itself as JavaDoc. This would simply be patches to the code.

There is a lot in the jsword-devel archives that would be good to put
into the wiki, too.

In Him,