[jsword-devel] UML?

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 23 12:01:39 MST 2008

Keith Watson wrote:
> I started looking at the BibleDesktop project a few days ago.  I would like
> to congratulate the team on a well organized, and helpful website.
>
> I found in the mail archives that UML once existed for jsword.  Is that
> still available and can it be viewed with a free tool?  I no longer have
> access to Together.  I would like to learn how the application is put
> together to determine if I can help with improvements.

Welcome Keith

I've been working on JSword/BibleDesktop for nearly 4 years now and
during that time the UML has not been maintained.

I have given detailed overview of how the code hangs together. You
should be able to find that in the mail archives. I've meant to put it
up on the website so I don't have to keep searching for it :)

Let me know if you can't find it (or if you can send a link to it and
I'll put something up on the website.)

In His Service,