[jsword-devel] MorphGreek Search

Steven Mullins sbmullins at ntelos.net
Mon Jan 21 15:41:10 MST 2008

Greetings!  I use Bible Desktop with the MorphGreek module.
I'd like to be able to search using the lexical and morphological infomation
in addition to the rendered word.  For example the source for the second word
in John 1:1, arche is:

<w lemma="lemma.Strong:ἀρχή" morph="robinson:N-DSF">ἀρχῇ</w>

It would great if I could search by the contexts of the 'lemma' tag, since it
contains the lexical form of the word.  It would also be helpful to be able
to search/filter by the 'morph' tag as well, since I might only be looking
for a word in a certain form.  Maybe it is possible do this kind of seach now
now, but I have no idea how.  I'd be willing to help program this
functionality in, if it is not there already.

Thanks,

Steve