[jsword-devel] Sword meet

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Sun Aug 31 01:57:21 MST 2008

Dear DM,

Hope you are well!

Not sure whether you got my first email. It is obviously unlikely that you could make it on suhc short notice and across the ocean, but I would like to invite you to a sword meet we (Troy and me) plan at my house for the days of 18th - 22nd September. If you could come I would be delighted.

So far we are only three (Troy, David Haslam and I), but I hope that maybe some of the German crowd (Bibletime) could join.

God bless you!

Peter
Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx