[jsword-devel] Jar versioning ?

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 11 08:51:52 MST 2008

Tonny Kohar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just noticed that jsword-common-aqua-1.0.6.jar is versioned using
> 1.0.6 where the rest of the jar jsword, jsword-common, etc is
> versioned 1.6, is that intentional or mistyping ?
>
> Side note: is the indonesian locale for Jsword/BD (I submitted
> recently) is meet the quality standard of JSword/BD ?
>
> Regards
> Tonny Kohar

The jsword-common-aqua-1.0.6.jar is not expected to change. It is merely
a bridge for the macosx aqua environment. So, I thought it should not be
versioned if there were no changes.

As to your patch, I have not had time to look at it. I have been working
on performance improvements to lucene (another open source project I am
involved in and which we use here.) That is winding down and I think I
may be able to get your work committed later today.

In Him,