[jsword-devel] another bible viewer based on JSword API

Tonny Kohar tonny.kohar at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 20:29:56 MST 2008

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback, it is very appreciated. And I am glad it is
works in your Mac OSX environment although with some quirks that need
to be sorted out.

I will go back to coding and fix those annoying quirks. And related to
the font size, on the next release I am planning to add user
preferences so user could place their own font style/attribute/size.
Do you have any idea what kind of font style/size which is suitable
for reading in Mac OSX eg: sanserif 12 or sanserif 14
(bold/italic,normal) for the default (of course the user will be able
to change it in the preferences dialog), I am looking for the defaulf
font/style/size that looking good on Mac OSX

Cheers
Tonny Kohar
--
Alkitab Bible Study